Tens of millions of traffic tickets are handed out every year in the U.S. It's easy to assume your only option is to simply take your medicine and face the consequences, but you should always explore your legal options first. Contact William B Parsons III Attorney at Law to retain a dedicated traffic offense attorney in Stansbury Park & Salt Lake City, UT.
I am a top-rated traffic offense attorney with decades of courtroom experience. I can handle any traffic offense from misdemeanors to felonies, including:
- DUI and DUI with injury
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Driving without a license
- Driving without a tag or plate
- Reckless driving
- Highway racing
- Leaving the scene of an accident
I also represent habitual traffic offenders (HTO) with multiple infractions. Call today to schedule a consultation.
The evidence presented for DUI charges is rarely indisputable. Hire me, a DUI attorney to ask the tough questions like:
- Did the officer have reasonable suspicion to stop you?
- Did the officer follow the correct protocols for DUI cases?
- What were the road conditions like at the time you were pulled over?
- How did the officer conduct the field sobriety test?
- When was the officer's Breathalyzer last calibrated?
Any shred of doubt can make all the difference in your case. Before you plead guilty, reach out to a DUI attorney like myself who understands exactly how the system works. William B Parsons III Attorney at Law will give you the best chance at a favorable outcome.